Beneficial Tips For Using Home Security Lighting In Memphis
Deterrence is a significant facet of home security, and one of the best ways to keep prowlers away from your entry points is through the use of lights. A properly lit landscape not only looks terrific, it’s also much less likely to be invaded. If you want to enhance your home’s protection, review these valuable suggestions for home security lighting in Memphis. We have a few ideas for outdoor and indoor illumination that will help your family.
Boost Your Home’s Protection And Allure With Outdoor Lighting
The right type of landscape lighting and well-positioned outdoor cameras will work wonders in keeping prowlers off your property. Implement the following Memphis exterior lighting tips.
- Light your primary entryways: Your front door and rear entrance remain as the most common places for intrusions. Make sure those access points are well-illuminated but don’t ignore your garage. While intense motion-detecting floodlights are a common choice for this location, it’s not the only option. Rather than blinding your neighbors whenever an animal runs by, consider using less offensive lights that remain on during the night. Granted, vivid, motion-detecting floodlights may scare off prowlers, but having a well-placed light that stays on is more likely to keep them off your property to begin with.
- Incorporate multi-function task lights: Those beautiful lights next to your stone walkway do more than help you see at night. They also permit you to see areas of your landscape you might otherwise not be able to from indoors.
- Add style and safety with accents: Not only for aesthetic purposes, accent lights are a great way to illuminate locations that may otherwise serve as hideouts. You can place accents in mulch beds outside first-story windows, alongside retaining walls, or beside hedges and trees. These installations produce a dazzling effect while boosting your security.
- Illuminate the edges of your property: A thorough approach should also consider the borders of your yard. Brightening your gates, fencing, and outer limits of your property will help deter trespassers.
How To Boost Safety With Interior Lighting in Memphis
Home security lighting in Memphis incorporates more than just outside illumination. Your interior lights play a role in improving safety as well. Smart bulbs that can be implemented into your home’s protection are beneficial for a number of reasons, including the following:
- Scheduling: Keep your lights on a schedule and give the impression people are present. This is a great deterrent and a smart strategy anytime you’re traveling.
- Access from anywhere: If you go on a vacation but don’t remember to set a schedule, you can still turn them on with your convenient smartphone app.
- Linking to other security sensors: If the motion sensor on your outdoor camera goes off, you can have your foyer light inside automatically brighten. This capability is yet another deterrent to burglars.
Deter Intruders Even More With A Home Defense Package In Memphis From Secure24 Alarm Systems
Back up your nicely illuminated residence with the ultimate in home security from Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our modern home security systems in Memphis allow you to access, control, and automate all sorts of smart components, including lighting. Call (901) 250-6841 today to design a package for your home.