As you might already know, the most probable spots for home break-ins are the front door and ground-level windows. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be critical components for home security systems in Memphis. Even though the technology has been around for generations, you will probably be amazed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
No matter the type of ADT package you choose, door and window alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your equipment being positioned correctly.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured right to the window or door. You close your entry and the two contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and a door or window is forced open, the contacts move apart and the alarm is tripped. However, these advanced devices can do a good deal more than merely trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Memphis
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous perks, like the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components trip your high-decibel siren if a door or window opens while your system is active.
- Instant updates: Would you like to know what’s going on at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to obtain automatic alerts directly to your cell phone when a component is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your dedicated monitoring professionals will get a notification too. Your property will be defended, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation integration: Program your security components to work in a unified manner. You can have your lighting switch on or have a camera to start recording whenever a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to see who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They feature an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any decor. You even have the ability to get completely recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wireless or wired devices depending on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your property will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in Memphis are able to be expertly integrated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your Own Home Security Package In Memphis
Would you like to get versatile window and door alarm sensors in Memphis that enhance your protection and connect right to your home’s automation? That is what you will enjoy when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we can do for you, dial (901) 250-6841 or fill out the simple form below.