A Monitored Memphis Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Memphis monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Memphis?
You never want to go down the steps to find that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Memphis flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. If your Memphis flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Memphis Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Memphis flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (901) 250-6841 today or fill out our form for your free quote.